CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Piece oF me..

Piece oF me..

Thursday, November 25, 2010

MISTAKES



Urghh.. Mistakes. It's useless to loving u all this tyme. Wasting tyme waiting for u. 
Big mistakes. The worse part is, the way i see u was so wrong. I should realise it since the day u walkaway from me. Missing u, n wishing u would come back to me, useless ! My thoughts before makes my mind fussy cz it's clashed with the reallity.

It has been a long time didn't feel this way. 
[ E M P T Y ]
Felt like something has been ripped from me. Bt i'm glad i knew the truth, atlast. It's just i can't get any answer from u. Plus, i don't want to. Perhaps u got ur own reasons. 

Sorry to say, bt all the things, memories, thoughts that i kept before i already left it behind. I'm not going to turn back and grab it anymore. I'm ready to struggle on my own. No more words n hope for u. Yess, i'm still shock bt i'm thankful for the truth. Atleast i can open my mind and eyes. 

Furthermore, i still got certain people who stand besides me and help me to stand once again if i fall. Thanx to all of u. XOXO

0 comments:

♥THis is me♥

♥THis is me♥
My Friend said Gndut ! hahhaha!

Followers

♥ MY MELODY ♥

Bruno Mars - Marry You

Powered by mp3ye.eu