CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Piece oF me..

Piece oF me..

Monday, November 15, 2010

WANTED PEEPS !

My goshhh ! I REALLY2 MISS THESE PEOPLE DAMN MUCH !
I miss every moment with them, chatting in the class, laughing until caught lecturer's attention. Muahaha We spent most of the tyme in weekdays togather. Lunch at the stall, watch at the student passing by. If got something wrong, nah ! Gossip start! awww! Flashback memories. :)

Fyi, I am really glad i got u all as a friend. I'm lucky to know u guys. I just hope that our friendship will not buried although we'll seperate n go with our own future. After all the thing that we've been through it's impossible for me to forget Melissa, Daphne, Dedey & Ucop.



♥THATS US

♥DAPH

   ♥MEL

 ♥UCOP

♥MEL, UCOP & ME

 ♥DEDEY

♥DAPH & MEL

This is for u guys --->

ENDLESS FRIENDSHIP

7 comments:

Daphne Le Lyra said...

darl!i luv our friendship babe!sure will stick till forever darl..thnx for d cute2 teddy..love it soo much..big MUAH for u!!

ChaCha said...

I love it too beb. hihi
Yea.. thats our promise. XOXOO

sariyah dedey said...

luv u tooo . picca natashaa .
rndu ngan ko pas ne oww . . huhuhu . .
love the teddy . ♥ ♥ ♥

Berry Quiñones said...

u and your freinds look so friendly! and all so pretty *_*

ChaCha said...

Thanx berry! :)

it's all about me said...

said...
xoxo...friend 4 eva..neva eva 4get me gurl...love u owezz....muaxxxxx....

ChaCha said...

awww! same darl! shayunkkkkk u ol!
XOXO
Muahxxx!

♥THis is me♥

♥THis is me♥
My Friend said Gndut ! hahhaha!

Followers

♥ MY MELODY ♥

Bruno Mars - Marry You

Powered by mp3ye.eu